Covid-19 What We Expect From You
• You may get on the elevators together with the individuals you stay in the same room. If there is another guest, who is not staying with you, in the elevator, then please wait for the next elevator. You can make use of the stairs instead of the elevators for the close floors.
• Please pay utmost care to keep the social distance while moving within the facility. Please observe and follow the signs placed by the hotel management.
• Please maintain the distance of 1.5 meter left between the tables.
• Please do not alter the distance between the sun beds.
• If you recognize any Covid-19 symptom at yourself or at our other guests you know, then please inform the reception desk immediately; the reception desk will enable you to contact by getting in touch with our Environmental and Social Service Agent and the health-care organizations for you.
• You may obtain the protective materials such as disinfectants, masks and gloves free of charge at any time from the reception desk, housekeeping and room service for the purpose of making use of such materials if and when so required as part of the Covid-19 measures.
• In addition to transmission through droplets when interacting with others, and touching, Covid-19 virus can be transmitted by contacting with nose, mouth, eye, etc., and it can remain air-borne and live on the contacted surface for a certain period. Therefore, you need to wash your hand frequently with plenty of water and soap. We have placed hand disinfectant devices at the locations, where our service units are available, for your use if and when you are at a distance to the washrooms.
• We hereby would like to remind you that various activities such as running, doing exercises, cycling and swimming require various social distancing and various measures even if the measures such as making use of disinfectants and masks are taken.
• You also need to take all measures while you are in the hotel and at the service and such other business units within the hotel (such as spa, hair dresser, jewelry shop, general store, etc.) and also at the events you would participate outside the hotel as well as the events such as transport, dining, sightseeing, tours, flights, photo shooting, concerts, boats, sports, jogging, trekking, etc., and also to advise the respective hotel about the participation in such events definitely beforehand. You need to advise the hotel management immediately of such case if and when you recognize any sign or symptom related to Covid-19 or any such other pandemic following any such event. In any such case, the reception desk will enable you to contact by getting in touch with our Environmental and Social Service Agent and the health-care organizations for you.
• Wash your hands according to the rule for 20 seconds.
• Use hand disinfectants.
• Avoid shaking hands, hugging, etc. contact.
• A mask must be used in all areas where masks are required, with the exception of eating and drinking activities.
• Stay in your room if you experience symptoms for yourself and your family.
Thank you for having read this guidebook attentively, and for the measures you will comply with for the purpose of protecting the health of our other guests and staff members, in particular your own.